Saturday, December 10, 2011

Eat, Love, Pray


I just finished- just this morning- reading Eat, Love, Pray by Elizabeth Gilbert. You may have heard of a movie that came out a few years ago by the same name starring Julia Roberts. This is the book the movie was based on. Now, I'm not going to write a review or book report trying to talk you into reading this book. The copy I have been reading is my mom's. She gave it to me to read because she wasn't able to get into it. The more I pushed myself to read further into the book, the more interesting it became. I really enjoyed the writing style of the book, as if a friend was telling her about her exploration. There was also an honesty to the book that I appreciated, especially crucial to some of the stories she tells. After a couple of years, of on and off reading, I have finally finished this book and am looking forward to start another book. One more thing off my list...now onto the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment